Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sleep fighting.

I need it, I can't get it, I'm tired at the wrong times.

From here on out, in order to combine analysis of my three major classes, I'm going to try to apply every new issue to the lyrics of DMX's "Up In Here."  Crim is an obvious one, I think we could definitely argue for a tort or two, and for civil procedure?  Well, he does accuse the guy of being an "up North type," so maybe we can throw jurisdiction in there too.

I've lost my mind, officially.  I'm worn out, I look like hell, I feel poor and ugly when the tiredness catches up to me and I'm going to school with a bunch of Abercrombie models, and I don't even know how I'm doing.

Hence, Up In Here.  I AM wack and twisted.  Your old man say you stupid, you be like, "so? I love my baby mother, I never let her go..."

1 comment:

  1. You do not look like hell. You never have. You're gorgeous and it's not our fault that we're surrounded by people who spend four times as much money as we do on clothing. You look good, and you are smart. I don't oppose the effort to sleep more and better though. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete