Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Short and Tweet.

I gots me a Twitter account because some lovely ladies (pertussisAdrienneandScuzzopertussis) pushed me to do so.  I'ma be funny in short burts, which is probably good because sometimes my focus sucks too much to make a full blog post.  I'm CCozzetto on it (I think? I'll edit this if I got that wrong) and I'll see if I can confine my brilliance to just a few characters.

In other news, we got our brief, and because it is somewhat related to a potentially unlawful search, I'll be DAMNED if I can't get a 99 Problems quote in there.  If the line don't fit, you must... use a line from Ridin' Dirty instead.  OH yeah, REFERENCES yeahhhh.

Additionally, I currently have no voice (or very little voice), and since I really, REALLY like to say stuff about pretty much everything, joining Twitter was probs a really excellent call.  Megaphone for the internet, and especially croosh when I sound like I'm going through puberty again, but as a boy.  Y'all with the Y chromosome had it rough. 

Speaking of not having enough focus for a real post... whaddup this be the end.  The Rim of the Discworld.  The arch and curtain in the Department of Mysteries.  The Wall in Westeros.  Enough nerdy references?

I'm trying to figure one out for the Sword of Truth series but "the underworld" isn't quite a nerdy reference, and none of my rap idols have a good one.  So I'm done, but only because I can't think of more.

All the ballers is bouncin', they like the way I be leanin'.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, when you say "this be the end," you don't mean the end of your BLOG do you? Because I cannot and will not stand for this. If there's a Dumbledore's Army for getting you to keep writing, then I'm heading for the Room of Requirement RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand how this "twitter" works. Do I have to join to continue to be amused by you?

    Don't know how you do the voodoo that you do so well!

    ReplyDelete